Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing
Under the umbrella of the College Advancement division, the Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing provides a number of support services for the College, serving primarily as the College's contact for the media. The office writes all press releases and news advisories for the College, and oversees the College's web presence. The Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing also handles the promotion of the College and its educational opportunities and ensuring the College's marketing materials and advertising convey a positive and consistent brand image. To preserve our brand integrity, College personnel are requested to coordinate with the Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing and submit a request for assistance in the production of all non-instructional material that is developed for the purpose of promoting or publicizing the College prior to being released to the general public.
The Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing is here to assist you with all of your communication and marketing needs. To request assistance with a project, please complete a Project Request Form, or to submit information for a news release, complete the News Services Request Form.
The Office of Strategic Communications and Marketing provides, and is instrumental in making available, a number of support services to the College that fall into one of four main categories: Media and Public Relations, Graphic Design, Strategic Marketing, and Multimedia Services.
Media and Public Relations
- Maintaining contact with and disseminating information to students through social media channels
- Communicating important news and information about the College to the local media and the community
- Planning and implementing special College events
- Producing publications and marketing collateral for the College from concept to finished product
- Designing College advertisements to be used in various advertising media
- Developing and implementing marketing plans for the College and its various departments
- Providing advice and assistance in program marketing strategies and placement
- Creating solutions for website development and promotion
- Offering photographic services
Director of Strategic Communications & Marketing
and Public Information Officer
Creative Services & New Media Manager